This interactive programme will help participants understand what exactly is meant by ‘stress’ and how to manage it by making small changes in everyday life and work. We'll explore the difference between positive stress (eustress) and negative stress (distress) by looking at the human performance curve and the different energy zones that we can find ourselves in.
We'll help your people understand the 5 ways to wellbeing and deep dive into each one; what they mean and how they can be practically applied in their everyday lives to increase resilience and boost motivation.
- Understanding the difference between positive stress (eustress) and negative stress (distress) and how this impacts personal performance
- Recognising signs and symptoms of healthy vs. unhealthy levels of stress
- Using new approaches and tools to manage personal stress levels
- Knowing where to turn for extra support and help when needed
- Understand how stress management benefits both your organisation and the wider economy
- Plan how to apply the ‘Five Ways to Wellbeing’
- Take everyday actions that will help decrease personal stress levels and reduce risk of stress related absence